Dear Internet Friend‚
On the internet — words sell.
Not pictures. Not fancy graphics‚ Flash‚ or web design.
Look at the people making great money selling online … they write strong copy that hypnotizes you to read every word‚ and whip out your credit card.
The problem is‚ most people don’t know how to put down the right words … in the right order. And until you do‚ chances are you won’t make any money online.
That’s unless you have the budget to spend thousands of dollars on a professional copywriter.
Let me be 100% honest with you… I didn’t make any money … in any kind of marketing … until‚ I learnt to copywrite. It’s as simple as that.
And do you know what really turned it around for me? Listening to the right people. Listening to people who had made millions of dollars in sales with just their written words.
For learning that‚ I had two mentors. And one of them was Alex Mandossian.
Introducing Alex Mandossian …
Perhaps you haven’t heard of Alex. He’s not one of those internet ‘celebrities’ (yet). When actually he’s probably a lot more qualified than many to be considered a marketing guru.
Over the past twelve years‚ Alex has made him and his clients over $184 million in sales. Yes‚ you read that right!
He’s the marketing consultant many internet experts consult with.
And I’m sure it wouldn’t surprise you that Alex’s time doesn’t come cheap. As I write this he charges $300 an hour for consulting and coaching.
Get $600 Worth Of Coaching From Alex Mandossian …
I recently spent two hours on the phone with Alex‚ and for the first time ever he revealed something he hasn’t revealed anywhere publicly before:
His 10-step simple and proven formula for writing web copy that really sells.
It’s one of the most straight forward‚ clearly explained‚ and simple to follow systems I’ve ever seen for writing copy that is proven to work.
Here is just a taster of what Alex reveals …
- How to easily start an online business for less than $200‚ and most importantly — how to do it the RIGHT way.
- How you can use the “Isolation Factor” to make a pile of money.
- Why “Clicks & Bricks” marketing is the easy path to huge profits.
- Discover how Alex instantly stands out from all his competition … and how you can too.
- Discover how Alex made $30‚000 in one month from a simple two page web site‚ with only around 125 visitors a day! Perhaps that sounds impossible … but Alex reveals exactly how he did it.
- How to turn 50 ebooks you’re having trouble selling‚ into an irresistible offer.
- Confuse the reader and you might as well flush your money down the toilet. Discover how to easily avoid this.
- How to easily make more money from 40% of all your visitors with only a few minutes work.
- Why competing with yourself may be one of the most lucrative things you ever do online. Sound silly? Well read this interview to discover how big name online marketers are doing it‚ and making serious money in the process. This really is one of those hidden secrets people don’t talk about.
- How to make your web page a ‘greased chute’ that slides your visitor right down to the order page.
- Discover the “P.R.S. Formula” to make a ton more sales.
- Why the best copywriting examples in the world come to you every day in your local paper (this will really surprise you).
- Why being creative will lose you money.
- How to quickly and easily write 80% of your copy.
- How to write an FAQ (and why it’s so‚ so important)
- Discover how to write a “Consumption Matrix” to boost your profits. Hardly anyone is doing this at the moment …
- Discover the two types of benefit bullets you must know how to write.
- Do you know the four “power words” to use in your product titles?
- Offer the wrong bonuses‚ and you’ll lose sales. Find out how to avoid this.
- Why Alex is happy to give away $15 to customers. (It actually makes him $1‚800)
- How to make money from customers that ask for a refund.
- How to get testimonials from online celebrities (however busy they are).
- How to get Jay Abraham to write a testimonial for you. (No‚ this isn’t a joke.)
- Why your order page is the most important page on your web site‚ and how to write it for maximum impact.