Here’s a little test that you might like to take part in. (It takes no longer than 30 seconds‚ I assure you). Stop for a moment and think about your business. What would be the ideal situation that you could wake up tomorrow morning and find yourself in? (Feel free to pull out that calculator and have fun with the numbers‚ I don’t know any marketer that doesn’t secretly do that one).
More specifically: How big do you believe your list would have to be to reach that goal?
Next‚ think about how your business is performing right now‚ as you read this. Is it pulling in as much profit as you’d like? (Calculator time again). Keep those two pictures right at the front of your mind. Now you’ve done that little exercise I have some good news‚ and some bad news for you.
The Bad News First
The bad news is‚ that the difference between what you first imagined your business to be like and what it’s actually like‚ if you think about it‚ is probably pretty huge. To the tune of 10‚ 20 even 30‚000 subscribers I’d bet. Was I close? Those are big numbers indeed‚ big numbers which could no doubt take you years to build.
And now for the good news.
You can throw out your pre-conceptions about list building and how big your list needs to be for you to be a success. It doesn’t matter if you’ve got a list of zero right now or how big the differences between what your business is looking like now and what you visualized as success. Let me explain how you can pull in a list of subscribers that will outperform and out respond a list 7 times the size. It’s easy when you know how. Oh.. did I mention it can be done from scratch within just 10 days too?
Profitable List Building & Effective Management How To Profit From Your Number One Promotion Resource -
Your Mailing List!!!
- Learn in detail about the five methods of list management that will ultimately determine the outcome of your business. Selecting the correct one from the very beginning is essential‚ otherwise‚ like myself in earlier years‚ you may find yourself swapping from one to the other‚ costing you tens of thousands of dollars‚ not to mention thousands of hours of your precious time.
- 5 little known facts about the e-zine that you probably didn’t know‚ that when put together‚ (unknown to the majority of marketers) actually make it one of the least responsive list management types available to your business. This is contrary to what many are teaching‚ however it is fact. I’ll show you why.
- 2 clear cut techniques that allow the pushed for time marketer to manage a huge list of customers‚ ready and waiting to buy your products without the hassle of having to write and send out content every week. There’s far more important (not to mention profitable) ways you could be spending your time on your business.
- Why simple ads for your own products draw far more of a response than running a content driven e-zine. I’ll show you 3 additional reasons that subscribers will stay on your list that do not relate to written content in any way. It’s a massive time saver‚ not to mention response booster.
- Why are you subscribed to other marketers lists? I’ll demonstrate exactly why lists maintained in a specific way that do not actually provide huge amounts of regular useful content are often more responsive than those with full time editors. In fact‚ I’ll make you a bet now that you’re on someone’s list for one of these reasons without even knowing it.
- A comprehensive review system that talks through the pro’s and con’s of 5 separate list management types so that you can avoid the detrimental effects of having to change part way through‚ eliminating the worry of alienating subscribers accustomed to your methods. (This is where I’ve seen others lose up to six years! of work‚ just because they got it wrong in the first place)
- Keep your list responding. The competition is fierce‚ and if you want to stay ahead of everyone else‚ you need to keep your customers responding to you. We’ll discuss 15 separate methods that alleviate this problem. Remember‚ these are all proven methods and I’ll be giving you real life examples of where these are occurring today.
- Dissecting the ad list. There are 3 separate methods of running a successful list that doesn’t provide regular content. If you’re using any of them but one‚ you’re throwing money away right now. We need to stop that dead in it’s tracks.
- The number one rule of list management. The moment this rule is broken‚ even before any subscribers land on your list‚ the future of your business is ruined‚ and you may find yourself starting from scratch in several years time when the effects become obvious. What a huge waste of your time. I’ll show you how to avoid this common mistake.
- Dissecting the personal lists. Low content lists that provide consistent through the roof response rates are easy to achieve. There’s three ways of doing this however‚ and only one has consistently provided top results‚ the other two fail miserably. Learn the difference today before you pick the wrong option.
- Discover how you can be making 5 times your current income simply by dividing your lists up into separate categories‚ even if the they contain the same number of subscribers as your one large list.