If you want to make a regular passive income from your websites‚ Google’s Adsense™ program may be just what you’re looking for.
You simply paste a bit of HTML code supplied by Google into your web pages and Google automatically inserts appropriate adverts directly into your web pages.
Whenever a visitor clicks on one of these adverts‚ Google pays you a commission.
It’s an easy way to generate money without having to write adverts or have products to promote.
Although you can use Adsense with any web page‚ there are a lot of factors in making a successful Adsense site‚ such as choosing good keywords around which to base the content and getting links to your site to build your search engine ranking.
The Beginners Guide To Google Adsense is a short easy to read mini-ebook which will introduce you to the concept of Adsense and take you quickly through the basics of how to develop successful Adsense sites.
In addition to a lot of valuable advice‚ you’ll also receive access to a full selection of excellent keyword research tools to help you get started‚ links to dozens of submissions sites to help you get links and traffic and much more.
Here’s a summary of the contents of this useful information guide…
- Keyword selection (advice on selecting keywords)
- Keyword research tools (a selection of tools with download/access links)
- Using Meta-tags effectively
- Link building strategies and submiting to Dmoz
- Increase your page rank and incoming links without spending a fortune
- Avoiding getting your SEO optimized pages banned
- Promoting your site using articles
- Getting more out of Adsense