Network Marketing Structure – Part 1 is the first part of an exciting 2 part series.
If you are familiar with the network marketing industry, you will have no surprise why the majority of new distributors or networkers spend a lot of time in network marketing training because they simply don‟t understand how the compensation or marketing plan in their company works!
In network marketing, proper understanding of the marketing plan (not only yours but others in the industry) will not only save you lots of time, but will also determine the rest of your network marketing career!
This is even more so for people who plan to start their own network marketing company offline or online.
You don’t need to be a mathematical genius to understand plans, just simple calculation and mechanics to master.
After you are done with this book, you will learn how to:
- Differentiate between typical plans and how to make money there
- Choose a good network marketing company based on how good is their plan
- Develop confidence in front of your prospects
- Close the deal with other networkers by simply stressing the benefits of your plan over theirs and bring them into YOUR organization
- Develop a strategy to building your network for the long term
- Avoid costly mistakes by placing your new downlines under the right people to maximize your profits
- Start from scratch your own network marketing company the right way (whether it be online or offline) saving you heartache and disaster!