The Copywriter’s Handbook
Did you ever consider that your words could make a real impact on others and make you money? They can – through the art of copywriting. You might not have ever thought you could make money writing, but it’s a proven fact that genuinely compelling copy is essential to any successful, effective marketing campaign.
With “The Copywriter’s Handbook,” you’ll focus on the essential principles of writing that you must master – whether in your blog, on your website, in your email communications, or on your product packaging:
- Grab your readers’ attention right away and keep it.
- Appeal to your readers’ emotions while convincing them they can’t do without your product or service.
- Motivate your readers to action – don’t let them leave your blog, close your email, or click away from your website without responding to your sales copy.
- Anticipate your readers’ concerns and address them up front, so they can’t think of a good reason not to buy what you’re selling.
- Avoid common (and potentially costly) mistakes when developing sales copy.